THOMAS BENNETT ALUMINIUM
Thomas Bennett Aluminium was founded in 1977 and has been helping build the U.A.E. for 33 years with project examples in every Emirate.
The combination of the company’s experienced management team, their extensive knowledge of aluminium systems and enhanced design development coupled with rigorous quality control procedures make the company a reliable fabricator, supplier and installer for all projects. With hundreds of successfully completed contracts, Thomas Bennett Aluminium maintains the company's reputation as a market leader in the field of aluminium construction technology.
Standards and Testing
Thomas Bennett Aluminium was the first curtain-walling specialist in the region to achieve the internationally recognised and respected Certificate of Compliance certified to ISO 9001. A further example of the company’s commitment to quality is the testing facility opened in 1999, capable of conducting air, water, structural and thermal cycling tests in accordance with
• ASTM - American Society for Testing and Materials
• AAMA - American ArchitecturalManufacturer’s Association
• BS - British Standards
• EN - European Standards
• CWCT - Centre for Window Cladding and Technology Where certification reports are required by the client, the independent testing organisation, Al Futtaim Exova L.L.C. based in Dubai, conduct the tests and certify the process. Empirical testing is regularly undertaken by Thomas Bennett specialists when researching and developing designs and innovative fabrication methods for the market.
Thomas Bennett Aluminium products are sold under our two proprietary brands:
• Stick System Curtain Walling
• Unitised System Curtain Walling
• Single and Double Glazed Shop Fronts
• Commercial Window and Door Systems
• Casement Window Systems
• Security Screens
• Point Fix Glazing Systems (utilising steel/aluminium and/or stainless steel tension rod/cable structures
• Aluminium Cladding